Wise Owl Trust Musical Workshop
Start:10th February 2016
End:12th February 2016
Location:Manchester, M50 4EQ
Why not come along to the next Wise Owl musical workshop event! The connections you make, the fun you’ll have and the changes you experience at a live event are truly transformational!
It revolutionizes the classroom approach to social-emotional learning by addressing the pupils skill set and internal states first, and then empowering the adult to teach and model these skills with children.
Both research studies and individual testimonials show that music simply works for transforming social-emotional skills, school climate, academics and home/school connections. Stop struggling with behaviors and standards, and start finding the joy in teaching again!
- Activities and assessments
- Updated brain information
- Updated skills and strategies
- New sections addressing MTSS
- Organized around safety, connection and problem solving for ease of application
- Chapter summaries and implementation checklists
Wise Owl Trust supports providing quality training for its teachers and staff surrounding the use of available technology within the district.